We have created 14 private camp sites spread over our vast land,
which you can explore and book through our Emerald Escape Camping website.
OUR MISSION IS..
Nurturing and growing
our individual selves, our group cohesion and our collective vision,
while relating respectfully and harmoniously to each other and the land.
This is our Unique Value Proposition
and the 'How' Kanjini Co-Op fulfils its Mission.
Sharing daily life in a spiritual,
joyful, and cooperative way, while developing primary production and
other thriving businesses which capture market needs and align with our
This is our Organisational
Development and is the 'What' Kanjini Co-Op will do to fulfil its Mission.
We are seeking pioneers, who are willing to volunteer to help us manifest this incredible vision on this amazing property. The project has endless potential and it needs more pioneers and innovators to take it to the next step.
Currently, we only have camping areas available for newcomers. You will need to have your own camping set-up, be able to
and be committed to keep growing your personal, social and
Come and join us in creating this sustainable community while enjoying clean soil, clean air and clean water on our unique 6600 acre property with stunning views, a 25 acre lake and 3km of pristine emerald creek.
If you are the pioneer type and this appeals to you, please fill out this questionnaire to express your interest
Kanjini envisions to be:
- a mutually supportive and diverse community creating a
joyful and abundant existence while being sensitive to
sustainability and our ecological footprint.
- a cooperative system which moves from private ownership of
land to shared custodianship
- a place to develop, use and promote smart solutions to
contemporary problems as well as being an example of what
co-operative living can achieve.
- a community that promotes respect for diversity through
education and is a healthy, safe place for all ages and
- a place that provides lifelong nurturing, learning and
growth in intellectual, physical, social and spiritual realms
("spiritual" is to express, moment to moment in our work and
our relations with others and our environment, qualities of
awareness, respect, cooperation and helpfulness).
- filled with people that work towards an environmentally
sustainable future practicing natural farming methods and
utilising intelligent technology and design, reuse and
- a community that strives to have a positive impact on
individuals, wider society and on the environment.
- a group of people that share understanding, processes and
discoveries with the wider and global community (through
papers, products and/or workshops).
- a group embracing Social Sustainability by practicing
nonviolence, cooperation, interdependence trust, mutual
respect, awareness and caring for one's self, each other and
- a community that welcomes joy, acceptance, trust, gratitude,
abundance and celebration
- a community that values energy spent on improving
interpersonal communication and deepening our connections to
each other and the world around us.
- a community that has a holistic approach to health care,
seeking to integrate many healing modalities and traditions
into our lives.
- a group that does not adhere to any particular religion, but
encourages and supports each other to grow in awareness along
our own spiritual paths.