Kanjini Co-Op welcomes everyone who supports our vision to become a member. To make our vision a reality we need both money and labour.
First we need people who can invest now to buy the land and pay for the infrastructure to make this vision a reality.
While people with money as well as the ability to reside on the land and work on Co-Op projects might be ideal, we recognise that not everyone can contribute all of these right now.
If you can see the benefits of our vision, like the idea to be able and come and live with us in the future, and have the money for a full share, please feel free to contact us....
Philanthropist can buy investment shares. There is even a possibility to suggest and invest into specific projects.
We will also need many members living on the land and working towards the vision.
Our membership classes allow for people with lots of energy but little money to come and live with us and earn their share by working on realising this vision.
Altogether we can create a sustainable future.
Active Membership Requirements
To maintain active membership of the cooperative, a member shall:
1. Hold a minimum of one Full or Foundation share
2. Pay an application fee as outlined in the Disclosure Statement
3. Commit to pay Annual Subscription levy as outlined in the Disclosure Statement
4. Keep up to date with payments due
5. Commit to provide labour as per Labour and Food schedule
6. Commit to Maintenance Contribution agreements as per Maintenance Contribution Schedule
7. Provide a proxy when required
8. Commit to abide by the rules
9. Provide valid contact details to the Co-Op at least once a year
10. Adhere to the Conflict Resolution Policy (Disclosure Statement Annexure)
11. Abstain from stealing and/or physical violence on any property owned or leased by Kanjini Co-Op
12. Commit to participate in the equivalent of a one week residential workshop with all members once a property has been purchased or to commit to a three month trial period.