OUR MISSION IS...
Nurturing and growing our individual selves, our group cohesion
and our collective vision, while relating respectfully and
harmoniously to each other and the land.
This is our Unique Value Proposition and the 'How' Kanjini
Co-Op fulfils its Mission.
Sharing daily life in a spiritual, joyful, and cooperative way,
while developing primary production and other thriving
businesses which capture market needs and align with our values.
This is our Organisational Development and is the 'What'
Kanjini Co-Op will do to fulfil its Mission.
- a mutually supportive and diverse community creating a
joyful and abundant existence while being sensitive to
sustainability and our ecological footprint.
- a cooperative system which moves from private ownership of
land to shared custodianship
- a place to develop, use and promote smart solutions to
contemporary problems as well as being an example of what
co-operative living can achieve.
- a community that promotes respect for diversity through
education and is a healthy, safe place for all ages and cultures.
- a place that provides lifelong nurturing, learning and
growth in intellectual, physical, social and spiritual realms
("spiritual" is to express, moment to moment in our work and
our relations with others and our environment, qualities of
awareness, respect, cooperation and helpfulness).
- filled with people that work towards an environmentally
sustainable future practising natural farming methods and utilising
intelligent technology and design, reuse and recycling.
- a community that strives to have a positive impact on
individuals, wider society and on the environment.
- a group of people that share understanding, processes and
discoveries with the wider and global community (through
papers, products and/or workshops).
- a group embracing Social Sustainability by practicing
nonviolence, cooperation, interdependence trust, mutual
respect, awareness and caring for one's self, each other and
- a community that welcomes joy, acceptance, trust, gratitude,
abundance and celebration
- a community that values energy spent on improving
interpersonal communication and deepening our connections to
each other and the world around us.
- a community that has a holistic approach to health care,
seeking to integrate many healing modalities and traditions
into our lives.
- a group that does not adhere to any particular religion, but
encourages and supports each other to grow in awareness along
our own spiritual paths.