based in Far North Queensland, (FNQ) Australia.
Meeting of the Hearts and Minds
So if you have not already expressed an interest to receive email notices , please contact us.
Please spread the Kanjini Co-Op Vision
OUR MISSION IS...
To live harmoniously as a mutually supportive and diverse community
To create abundance while being sensitive to sustainability and our ecological footprint.
By moving from "this land is my land" to "we are one with the land", from private ownership to sharing, we develop a cooperative system of shared custodianship.
- a place to develop, use and promote smart solutions to contemporary problems as well as being an example of what co-operative living can achieve.
- a community that promotes respect for diversity through education and is a healthy, safe place for all ages and cultures.
- a place that provides lifelong nurturing, learning and growth in intellectual, physical, social and spiritual realms ("spiritual" is to express, moment to moment in our work and our relations with others and our environment, qualities of awareness, respect, cooperation and helpfulness).
- filled with people that work towards an environmentally sustainable future practising natural farming methods and utilising intelligent technology and design, reuse and recycling.
- a community that strives to have a positive impact on individuals, wider society and on the environment.
- a group of people that share understanding, processes and discoveries with the wider and global community (through papers, products and/or workshops).
- a group embracing Social Sustainability by practicing nonviolence, cooperation, interdependence trust, mutual respect, awareness and caring for one's self, each other and our environment.
- a community that welcomes joy, acceptance, trust, gratitude, abundance and celebration
- a community that values energy spent on improving interpersonal communication and deepening our connections to each other and the world around us.
- a community that has a holistic approach to health care, seeking to integrate many healing modalities and traditions into our lives.
- a group that does not adhere to any particular religion, but encourages and supports each other to grow in awareness along our own spiritual paths.
If you are interested to become part of the solution which we envision Kanjini to be, please