OUR MISSION IS..
growing our individual selves, our group cohesion and our
collective vision, while relating respectfully and harmoniously
to each other and the land.
This is our Unique Value
Proposition and the 'How' Kanjini Co-Op fulfils its Mission.
Sharing daily life in a spiritual,
joyful, and cooperative way, while developing primary production
and other thriving businesses which capture market needs and
align with our values.
This is our Organisational
Development and is the 'What' Kanjini Co-Op will do to fulfil
Upcoming Activities and
for more information on any of the events send
us a message
29th & 30th July 2017 Hearts & Minds Skype Meeting
is a great way to get to know more about Kanjini Co-Op and be part
of moving this project forward. We will be out on the Kanjini Land
Saturday 24th for the day and can arrange for a camp out if anyone
is interested in joining us. On Sunday we will be on Skype
from 2pm - 5pm so people from all over the world can join
in, and you are also invited to join us for pot luck dinner after
the meeting. Contact
us for more information.
- a mutually supportive and diverse community creating a
joyful and abundant existence while being sensitive to
sustainability and our ecological footprint.
- a cooperative system which moves from private ownership of
land to shared custodianship
- a place to develop, use and promote smart solutions to
contemporary problems as well as being an example of what
co-operative living can achieve.
- a community that promotes respect for diversity through
education and is a healthy, safe place for all ages and
- a place that provides lifelong nurturing, learning and
growth in intellectual, physical, social and spiritual realms
("spiritual" is to express, moment to moment in our work and
our relations with others and our environment, qualities of
awareness, respect, cooperation and helpfulness).
- filled with people that work towards an environmentally
sustainable future practicing natural farming methods and
utilising intelligent technology and design, reuse and
- a community that strives to have a positive impact on
individuals, wider society and on the environment.
- a group of people that share understanding, processes and
discoveries with the wider and global community (through
papers, products and/or workshops).
- a group embracing Social Sustainability by practicing
nonviolence, cooperation, interdependence trust, mutual
respect, awareness and caring for one's self, each other and
- a community that welcomes joy, acceptance, trust, gratitude,
abundance and celebration
- a community that values energy spent on improving
interpersonal communication and deepening our connections to
each other and the world around us.
- a community that has a holistic approach to health care,
seeking to integrate many healing modalities and traditions
into our lives.
- a group that does not adhere to any particular religion, but
encourages and supports each other to grow in awareness along
our own spiritual paths.